Leading Manufacturer in the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Receive a large number of inbound support requests (up to 3,000 a month).
- Support engineers spend significant time administering the requests (logging, communicating, updating, etc.) as opposed to working on the actual requests.
Help Desk Solution
- Leveraging the CorasWorks v11 Solution Platform, CorasWorks delivered a Help Desk application with self-service capabilities on Microsoft SharePoint for Masterbrand.
- CorasWorks v11 is a next-generation solution platform that allows CorasWorks to deliver robust business applications on the SharePoint platform in less time, at less cost, and with less risk.
- Because of the large number of requests, all requests and metadata are maintained in SQL Server, while the front-end UI is all accessed in SharePoint.
- Robust self-service capability for end users, including the “Help Desk Toolbar,” which can be placed on any page in any SharePoint site. Toolbar provides core end user features, including create, view/edit, approve, and search.
- Work management dashboards for support engineers, including access to My Work, open/closed requests, and assignment queues.
- Management dashboards and reporting, including open/closed requests, all requests, unassigned requests, and reporting metric.
« Back to Customer Solutions