CorasWorks PPM for SharePoint
Driving Success through Visibility, Communication, and Reporting
- Visibility: Reduce risk and exposure by making work, projects, and portfolios accessible to key stakeholders.
- Communication: Open up all lines of communication—from managers to project managers to executives and among the project team.
- Reporting: Standardize reporting for consistent reviews and better decisonmaking.
The one common element across all organizations is work. You do something......develop software for clients, build cabinets, or make automotive parts. Whatever you do, you can most likely benefit from a way to manage that work to ensure things are organized, tracked, and completed when they are supposed to be.
CorasWorks PPM for SharePoint helps you do exactly that. Whether you need a straight-forward way to track tasks, manage your teams, plan your work, or report to the bosses, PPM can help.
PPM is a flexible management system designed to accommodate a number of task, team, and project management scenarios from simple to complex. With PPM, the benefits are clear:
- Ensure you assess and invest in projects that support business objectives
- Deliver more effective outcomes influencing the top and bottom lines
- Reduce risks and exposures and keep your resources committed and productive
- Save time by eliminating inconsistencies in data collection, KPIs, and reporting
- Drive customer satisfaction by improving the quality of your projects.
The core of our PPM software is a flexible foundation for project management, giving managers, project managers, and project teams the tools they need to effectively manage work. This core project management functionality is supported by a variety of other key features, including:
- Work intake process for receiving, assessing, and tracking all incoming work requests
- Task Management with our CorasWorks Task Board
- "Soup to Nuts" project management
- Rich, interactive dashboards for reporting on tasks, projects, portfolios, and programs
- Social Communities and Portals
- Resource Allocation
- Integration with Microsoft Project.
For a detailed list of features, click here.
PPM is flexible, too. It can adapt to your specific processes and procedures. You can create as many projects, dashboards, or portfolios as you need. With PPM, every business owner can improve organization, gain more control, and accurately track and report on the work they are doing.
CorasWorks PPM for SharePoint is the power behind many of our comprehensive solutions, including:
- Portfolio Management – With CorasWorks Portfolio Management, you can now see all the projects together, with consistent KPIs, data, and reports.
- Project Management Office – The CorasWorks Project Management Office (PMO) helps you evaluate and select the right projects, and helps you to determine which projects best align with business objectives and require investment.